Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Scientific Writing in English: Techniques and Tools
July 2015

Presentations 
Osvaldo N. Oliveira Jr., June 30, 2015
Ethel Schuster, July 2015
Resources


  • Academic PhraseBank by John Morley 
  • Writing scientific articles like a native English speaker: top ten tips for Portuguese speakers 
  • How to get your papers rejected (or not) 
  • "Meet the Editors" Event (USP-SC)
  • Karie Friedman, Former Assistant Editor of Reviews of Modern Physics




  • American Institute of Physics (AIP) Publications
  • Celia Elliot, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign




  • American Chemical Society (ACS) 




  • Books




  • Handouts

  • 6 comments:

    1. Hi! Thanks for a wonderful list!I think sentence corrector should be here too! It helps me polishing my English as well!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi.. Thanks for sharing the wonderful Scientic tools information. It is very helpful.

      Scientific manuscript editing services

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hai…you have posted great article, it really helpful to us.. I will refer this page to my friends; I hope you will like to read -
      Scientific Manuscript Editing Service

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this.
      farmacia online

      ReplyDelete
    5. Brilliant resources shared. Do you need professional writing service? Australian Essay can help you.

      ReplyDelete
    6. It's a fantastic article, but I'd really like to see you explore this topic more in depth. It would be greatly appreciated if you could assist me further. Thanks a lot. There is an excellent article here that I recommend you read what is xbox resolver? don’t get blacklisted! This post will teach you how to fix your Xbox or Games console if you don't know how.

      ReplyDelete